books

Warning: Book Lovers Will Want

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I love Wheaton.

The small, suburban Illinois town is just brimming with places that spark artistic inspiration.  Quaint little coffee shops that only play Bon Iver...or thrift stores with gems from the 80s.

But one of my favorite things are the beautiful neighborhoods — which are so different than back in Florida!

On my run the other day, I was outside (thank goodness the weather is warming up!) and I came across something that made me stop in my tracks.  Literally.

A PERSONAL LIBRARY.



Let me say that again.

A PERSONAL LIBRARY!  

It was quite possibly the cutest, most Pinterest-worthy thing I've ever seen.  The library works on a give and take system.  Anyone is welcome to take a book as long as they bring one back in return.  It's called the "Little Free Library".

I decided then and there that I need this.  It's just too perfect.
 Any thoughts, my dear friends?

What would you think of this library outside your house? 

Any other artsy ideas to share?

-Ciera

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I pass that little library all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's more than one around Wheaton.

    ReplyDelete