Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry (Late) Christmas! 

I hope you all had a lovely holiday season!  I know I sure did!  Every year, we go up to Jackson, Georga, a small little town south of Atlanta, to visit my grandparents and cousins.  

My cousin Lauren just finished reading my latest novel Black Roses and so I got a few edits from her.  I also spent most of my holiday break working on my new novella called The Jazz Singer.  I'm glad to say that I got a lot of writing done, which I cannot wait to share with you all!



Silly family photo!  One of our annual traditions.


Me and my lovely sister, Haley. We all say she has the Rapunzel hair!

This year for Christmas, I got a beautiful writing box to hold my research and journals, as well as a matching clipboard and paper set.  My little brother gave me a biography of Jane Austen and I also got the movie Becoming Jane...which I can't believe I haven't seen yet!  I had a wonderful Christmas, spending time with my family!

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?  How do you celebrate the holiday season?

May the Lord bless you as we enter into this new year!

-Ciera

You Might Also Like

0 comments