Distinguished Young Women

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello everyone!

I have exciting news!  I was recently selected to represent the city of Orlando in the Distinguished Young Women of Florida state competition!

Contestants are judged on their performance in the following categories: Talent, Fitness, Self Expression, Interview and Scholastics.  I will spend the first week of January in Winter Garden for the pageant competition, which will culminate in the showcase on January 5 at the Garden Theatre.




This has been such a wonderful opportunity.  I am incredibly honored to be able to represent my city at the state level, for the chance to be named the Distinguished Young Woman of Florida.



A picture from the fitness portion at the local competition.


The contestants!

I will keep you all posted about the upcoming program!

Merry Christmas!

-Ciera

You Might Also Like

0 comments