books

Fashion Meets Literature!

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Have you ever wanted to dress like your favorite book characters???

Well, for someone who loves both reading and fashion, I definitely have.
So I've compiled a few Polyvore sets so you can see how fun it can be design outfits for your favorite literary heroines! :)


1) My favorite book character, Elizabeth Bennet! <3  Elizabeth is loved by
readers because of her intelligence and refusal to succumb to social standards.

Elizabeth Bennet


2) Another literary heroine, known for both her wit and simplicity: Jane Eyre.  I greatly admire Jane's grace and simple elegance in Charlotte Bronte's cherished novel.

Jane Eyre

3) Jo March!  I love that Jo is a writer who is always scribbling away on a manuscript or reading books.  She is one of my favorite literary heroines.  And...I would totally wear this outfit.

Jo March


4) Scarlett O'Hara - I just love her spunky personality!  Margaret Mitchell definitely created an iconic, who was wonderfully portrayed by Vivien Leigh (in my favorite movie of all time!)

Scarlett O'Hara

5) Anna Karenina...because I'm reading the book and had her on my mind!

Anna Karenina

There you go!  I hope you all have fun! <3

-Ciera

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a fun post! I have to say--you are an inspiration to THIS homeschooling mama. I put a link to your blog on my facebook page because I have many homeschooling-mom-friends who would love to follow you. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete