debate

Debaters Unite!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Yesterday, we had an open house for my speech and debate club called Legacy.  We train students in public speaking for National Christian Forensics Communications Association (NCFCA) tournaments.



I love speech and debate so much!  So I thought I'd share it with you today.  The picture above is from my freshman year of high school when I competed with an Illustrated Oratory on The Wizard of Oz.




This is from junior year when I again competed in Illustrated Oratory, this time with a speech on literature.  My speech was entitled The Power of the Pen and I talked about many influential writers throughout history, including Shakespeare, Cervantes, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Jane Austen and C. S. Lewis.



For more information on the NCFCA, please go to www.ncfca.org.  For more information on our local speech and debate club Legacy, please visit www.legacyforchrist.weebly.com.

Blessings!

-Ciera

You Might Also Like

0 comments