books

Books, College and Essays

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hello, everyone!

So...I just finished printing my newest manuscript called Black Roses.  At the CBA convention, I met with an agent who is a friend of my dad's from work.  He offered to read it and give me comments!  This weekend, we are shipping it off to him and I am very excited!  We are also passing it out to teacher's at my school to help with the editing process.

Things are picking up the pace!

Currently, I am also filling out my college application to Wheaton, which is a Christian school outside of Chicago.


Billy Graham, Elisabeth and Jim Elliot all attended this school.  I have been praying about attending this college for years now, having visited there as a freshman in high school.  Originally, I was planning on entering in their pre-law program to pursue a career as a lawyer.  However, I shifted my focus to writing and now am in love with their stellar English department, where I hope to be an English major with a creative writing emphasis.

I will keep you all posted!

Much love!

-Ciera


You Might Also Like

0 comments