CBA Convention Day 2

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today I returned to the CBA convention.  I met with Thomas Nelson Publishing, Tyndale, WinePress, WestBow and many others.  They all offered wonderful advice and gave great encouragement that I will never forget.

So now, I will be shifting gears a little and may perhaps try my hand at writing a screenplay.  It's something new, different, fun and challenging!  At the same time, I will finish crafting my latest manuscript Black Roses and be sending it off for more reviews.


So....my birthday was on Sunday! I just turned 17 and we had a writer themed day with the family.  We watched the Pride and Prejudice movie with Colin Firth <3 and played my favorite game, Scrabble.  (Go figure, right?)   And my mom gave me the coolest scarf ever - it's from Etsy and it has a Pride and Prejudice excerpt on the fabric.  I do love it.  A lot.

I had a truly wonderful birthday and feel so blessed to have been able to spend these few days at CBA, as well.

Write on!

-Ciera ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments